Online registration for JCDL 2006 has ended. Onsite registration will be available at the conference.
Before You Register
- Make sure you have your ASIS&T, ACM or IEEE membership number (if you are a member)
- Review the tutorials, workshops and conference program
On-Site Registration Fees
|Members||Non-members||Student Members||Student Non-members||Life Members||Retired Members|
Speakers and Committee Members requiring visa letters must send an email to email@example.com with a subject line “visa letter request”.
Visa letters will only be issued to:
- Committee Members
- Attendees who have paid their registration fee in full and are not from one of the countries embargoed by the U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control.
Visa letters will state only the following facts:
- Conference title, dates, and location
- That the requester has paid the required registration fee in full
- If they are either a committee member, speaker or presenter